Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Art of Procrastination


We all do it...

When we're supposed to be writing that sexy new story...  When we're supposed to be reading the next round of submissions...  When we're supposed to be updating our blog...

Right now I'm in one of those moods and I'm easily distracted.  Caught between wanting to get something done and looking for any excuse to waste some time.  Instead of writing, I've been playing with photos and cleaning out boxes.  Because apparently decades-old paperwork is much more important than multiple looming deadlines.

What about you?  What do you like to do instead of whatever you are supposed to be doing?   

I'm going to force myself to get back to work....  But, first, I think I'll take the dog for a walk.  Or maybe I'll go bake a cake. 


No comments: